Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, the POD is in the driveway being loaded and the final things are being packed up [including the computer in the next few minutes], so I am writing our final blog from Fond du Lac. I will try to post some pics from Red Deer and from our family time in Ontario.
I love this picture of Spencer that Rob took this week. I was so excited to share it here on the blog. As I said earlier, Christmas is my favorite time of year. Time with family and friends celebrating the birth of Jesus is for me the highlight of my year. Rob's mom just told us that she has bought tickets for Rob and I to join them at Handel's Messiah. That is also one of my favorite things to do, so on Dec. 20th Rob and I will be listening to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra play and the Mendelson Choir sing out scripture about the birth of Jesus and how He will save all mankind. For me, it is a little snapshot of what heaven will be like with the angels singing about the greatness of God.
We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I hope you have made it to Canada safe and sound. It was great to read up on all of your old posts.

We will be praying for your upcoming interviews and pray that God will open those doors meant to be opened.

Hope you have safe travels to and from Red Deer and have a wonderful time at the concert!

Love Jodi

Mrs. Kees and Crew said...

Hi Tannahills,
We hope you had a safe trip. Rene asks many times daily, "Where is Seth?." Longtime classmate Olivia, who just returned from being ill, asked me yesterday, "Mrs. Kees, where IS Seth?"
We sure do miss him! Take care and we hope things are going well.
Mrs. Kees and Crew