Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year [and our new contact information]

Hello everyone!! Happy New Year to one and all!! Needless to say, Rob and I are very excited about what 2009 will bring for us as we move on to Red Deer. I have so much to write about and yet I have so little time and no way to add pictures, so I will be writing a lot once we are settled out in Red Deer. :-)

Our new contact information is as follows:
Our home info:
716 Lancaster Drive
Red Deer, AB
T4R 2V6
CANADA
We have chosen not to have land lines at this time so:
Andrea cell: 403-877-2033
Rob cell: 403-877-2202
Our e-mail will be staying tannahills@charter.net until Jan. 30th in order to give us time to get our new Canadian service up and running so I will post that address once I have it.
For any of you that may want to get a hold of Rob at the church, the info is:
CrossRoads Church
38105 Range Road 275
Red Deer, AB
T4S 2N4
The phone number at the church is: 403-347-6425
We don't have an official e-mail address for Rob at the church yet, so check the web site and watch for them to get that up and running. The web site is:
I talked with my new boss in the ER today and she wants me to do some orientation days on January 8th and 9th since these orientation days won't be available again until April! So, it looks like I will be off and running right away!! I'm hoping to negotiate some extra time off the following week as Rob is scheduled to start work on January 12th and I think that we will need a few days to settle in with school and daycare without both Rob and I at work as well.
Well, that's all of the information that I have for now. We are very excited to get out to Red Deer and start this new chapter of our life. Please pray that the 3 day drive out West goes smoothly and safely. I will blog as soon as we get everything set up out there and I will update you on how all the travelling went.
Take care and I will write again in 2009.

4 comments:

mrswilly said...

Randy and I are very happy for you guys. I google mapped Red Deer...had no idea where it was. Now I do! seems nice, nestled there in between Edmonton and Calgary! But so FAR away!!!! I have an opportunity to go to OshKosh next weekend and was lamenting the fact you aren't there anymore.....God Bless you on this amazing new chapter in your lives!

Jodi said...

Hello!

I am checking in everyday to see another update. Hope all is well way up there!

Can't wait to hear more from you and to see some pictures of your new place!

Love the Heimermanns

Shebrews said...

time for an update.....I miss you two

Mrs. Kees and Crew said...

Hi Everyone,
School friends are wondering what happened to Seth! :( Since a picture can say 1000 words (and more for a child with Autism), could you post a picture of him (siblings would be fine in the photo)?
This would make the day for many of the kids!
Thanks,
Mrs. Kees and Crew!