Friday, August 1, 2008

Starting this again...

Well, I am returning to blogging after a very long absence....too long! I have received some e-mails in recent days directing me to the blogs of friends and decided that I need to get going on this blogging thing again. Now that we have 4 children...that's right 4 I really need to be capturing these events in our lives. For those of you who have been out of the loop [and that would be many of you since we had a complete hard drive crash early in 2007 and we still don't have all of our e-mail addresses back], we are still in Fond du Lac Wisconsin and God has blessed us with a wonderful new addition. Her name is Spencer Grace Tannahill [named after Rob's two wonderful sisters] and she was born on Sept. 21st 2007. She is 10 months old now and has added so much to our lives. Rob and I had always wanted 4 children but after Seth was diagnosed with Autism, we decided that we were done. Well, God decided differently. :-)
I will post some pics later today after I once again figure out how to do that. I hope that you will come along with us and watch our family as we walk this journey of life.

No comments: