Monday, December 21, 2009

The Mani-Pedi

Well today I was able to be off for part of the day now that all of the rush of stuff is over at the College. I worked this morning and then came home to spend some time with the kids. One of the things that Spencer LOVES is to have her nails done. Her daycare provider has painted her nails before and had told me that she just loves to sit to have her nails done. Well, today she asked me if I would paint her nails. Since I have been so busy, I jumped at the chance to do something so fun with my daughter. As you can see from the pictures, she LOVED the experience of having her nails painted. She sat perfectly still and even participated in the whole process. Is she a diva or what??!!?? Wanting mani-pedis at 2! Only a Tannahill!! :0)
Here's Spencer blowing on her nails to help them dry! :0)


Spencer admiring her nails.

Doesn't she have pretty pink fingers and...

pretty pink toes!




No comments: