Monday, January 26, 2009

Some news...

First of all, our new Canadian e-mail address is up and running. It is tannahills@shaw.ca . I know that many of you have been waiting for that info. Our old Charter account will no longer be valid later this week, so you will have to change that address if you want to keep in touch.

The other thing is that I just got off of the phone with Wendy at Red Deer College and she has offered me the 7 week sessional teaching position!! I start on Feb. 19th and I am so excited. So I guess now I have to look into starting my Master's degree. That's sort of bittersweet I guess. Anyways, I'm off to take some pictures of Seth to post a blog about him later on tonight as requested by his Wisconsin teacher Mrs. M. Kees. :-)

I'll write again later.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am SO happy to hear that things are going so well for all of you! Praise God for opening those doors for you! What an exciting opportunity to be able to do something totally different, I know you will be an awesome teacher.

I am very happy to hear that Rob's job is going so well and it sounds like a perfect fit. I wish Dennis could find something like that.

Can't wait to see some pictures of the kids and house and to hear about your teaching.

Take care and we miss you guys!
Love Jodi and the gang

Shebrews said...

You probably didn't get my last email then, I was wondering why I hadn't heard back yet.
I will try to write another with your new addy. Your house is delightful, and I am so happy to see your new adventures, for after all, isn't life an adventure?
Andrea, your new job sounds so exciting,too. I will keep up to hear how its going. Love, love, love