Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving My Fellow Canadians

Well, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!! As most of our family is up there in 'The Great White North', I decided that I would send you all some Thanksgiving wishes. We are again having technical difficulties in uploading pictures to the hard drive [*sigh*], so I looked back into the archives and found these little beauties. These are pictures of Lauren from last year when she was in Kindergarten. They had made Native American headdresses and necklaces and then Pilgrim hats and collars to celebrate American Thanksgiving. She was so proud of her design skills! :-) I think she looks adorable and I can't believe what a difference a year makes. She looks so little in these pictures in comparison to how she looks today. Well, I hope that you like these.

Happy Thanksgiving to you. We love you!!



Here she is as a Native American. I love the necklace made out of Fruit Loops and noodles.


Here's the little Pilgrim. Doesn't she look like she just stepped off of the Mayflower?


No comments: