Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Spencer Grace Tannahill

First of all, I'm sorry that this post is a day late. We were having technical difficulties getting the pictures from Spencer's birthday loaded into the computer.
Well, our baby is a year old!! I just can't believe how fast this year has gone. I hope that you can bear with me as I take you on a little journey through pictures over the last year. I had wanted to do this as a slideshow, but I couldn't figure out how to do that, so you're stuck with having to go through my pictures one by one.
Here she is all red, wrinkly and brand new. This picture seems like yesterday to me.


Spencer at 1 month old, sleeping peacefully.


This was Christmas 2007. She was so little and not feeling very festive.


This picture is of the 4 kids in March. It is not easy to take a picture of 4 kids and have them all looking 'spot on'. Spencer had had enough and Seth's little chapped lips aside, I thought this was one of the best we could get at that time.

Here's Spencer in her snowsuit last March. I love the little yawn on her face.


Here's a picture of the girls earlier this summer. It's one of my favorites.

Here it is September 21, 2008 - one whole year old!! We decided since we had such a beautiful day to celebrate on, we would grill out in the backyard. Here's the baby sitting on her very own chair in the yard. She certainly wasn't going to sit on anyone else's lap!
Here's the birthday girl with her brand new doll from her Grandma and Grandpa Tannahill. As you can see by the smile on her face, she loves it!









1 comment:

mrswilly said...

Your children are beautiful!!! I remember days gone by where it took a lot of effort to take pictures of four children and having them sit still. Time goes so fast and those pictures where not everyone is looking at the camera are wonderful memories for me...as I am sure they will be for you and Rob!